Seminars & Workshops
Dr. Sadie Sheafe and her staff here at DQS Healthcare Group are in demand for their exciting, entertaining and informative speeches and presentations and interactive workshops.
These talks and workshop vary from informational one-hour lectures to full-day interactive workshops; and are available on a host of topics.
If you would like to get further information on available lectures, seminars, interactive workshops or general presentations please contact us via e-mail.
Fees vary according to the number of participants, nature of the presentation etc.
HERE IS A PARTIAL LIST OF SOME OF THEIR PREVIOUS SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, LECTURES AND PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NYC. Brothers In Silence, Treatment Issues for Veteran Survivors of Military Trauma
· Abusive Relationships and Dysfunctional Families, Team Building
· Sexual Response Cycle
· Trauma and Addiction
· Men in Relationships
· Substance Abuse and Sexual Trauma
· Sexual Abuse
· Workshop, Shame and Guilt
· Group Seminar, Mending Broken Relationships
· Family Dynamics and Counseling Techniques
· Lecture, Spirituality and Physical Fitness
· Lecture, Depression in Women/Men
· Lecture, Healing Damaged Emotions
· Seminar, Couples in Healing
· Televised Interview PBS “Domestic Violence”
· Seminar - “Families Trapped in Addiction,”
· Radio Interview, PBS - “Domestic Violence”
· Women Support Groups/Destructive Relationships”
· Seminar, Family Healing - Veterans Affairs Medical Center,
· Lecture, Hampton University, Hampton Virginia - “Substance Abuse and Youth,”
· Lecture, “Crossing Ethnical Boundaries”